Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 5: Veggies or Fruits (Oh no, GMO)

Todays assignment was something I thought would be fairly quick & easy. The task called for me to do
something with the first fruit or vegetable I found in my kitchen. Mine turned out to be a banana. So I thought, cool I will set up my camera and do something in Paint Shop Pro (aka: poor girls Photoshop). I need to spend more time learning photo editing so this fit the bill nicely. I decided to merge my photo of a banana w/ an animal to make a statement about GMO's (genetically modified organisms).

This little photo editing adventure took WAY too long, basically because I have no idea what I am doing. This was my first time doing a morph like this. It turned out OK, I would have liked to spend more time on it, but in the end I learned a lot & next time will be better.

Here is today's result:


Original Photo

Franken- Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment