Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 : Favorite Animal

Todays prompt from the 365: A Daily Creativity Journal mentions using your favorite animal.....so of course I picked chickens. I chose a picture of our hen Aurora since she is my favorite ( we nursed her back to health 9 months ago from death's doorstep).

This project has been so much fun already. Yesterday I really felt a lot of gratitude for the blessings I have been given by being able to travel so much. Making the Passport Collage Journal helped me remember all of the wonderful places I have been privileged to visit. I am forever grateful to those who made it possible.

The following project is acrylic & pastel on canvas. I have had a set of pastels for quite awhile, I just haven't spent a lot of time working with them. It was great to explore this medium on canvas (thanks due to Golden's Pastel Ground for allowing me to do pastels on canvas).

Here is todays result:

1 comment: