Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3 : Paper

Todays assignment from  365: A Daily Creativity Journal  was to use paper as the medium and to not draw on it, or use glue or scissors. Mission accepted sir and I also added additional criteria that I could not use tape or any other adhesive. So, I set off trolling through my scrapbook paper collection & found some beautiful double sided papers by Amy Butler. I knew I wanted to make paper cones out of the gorgeous papers because yesterdays assignment was originally going to include a canvas cone.

Materials used: double sided paper by K&Company (Amy Butler Design), Bazzil Basics peach colored paper (for the background), staples, Making Memories eyelets. The paper was torn by hand & never cut with any sharp implement. 

Here is today's result:



Day 3: Use paper, no adhesives
 


1 comment:

  1. I really like this stuff you are doing. I like the baby too! Keep it up you are doing great!

    Bro

    ReplyDelete